1. What information do we gather about you? Personal Information: Senior Life of Florida collects personal information such as name, e-mail address, age, gender, demographic information, household income (optional), and personal interest questions (optional) in a variety of situations, including but not limited to the following:
(i.) When you register to be a user on Senior Life of Florida (ii.) When you participate in contests (iii.) When you subscribe / opt-in Senior Life of Florida’s newsletter
* Senior Life of Florida DOES NOT collect any credit card and billing information from our users. Information Collected Automatically: Senior Life of Florida automatically collects certain information, such as your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website address.
2. What do we do with collected information? We use the information we gathered about you to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Senior Life of Florida and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our users. The information we gathered about you help us to better tailor our content to enhance your experience of navigating Senior Life of Florida.
(i.) Third party advertisers: Some of the banner ads displayed in our web sites are provided by third parties. These ads contain cookies and may also contain web beacons.
3. What control do our readers have over their personal information? You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates or newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message. You may unsubscribe to any communications from Third Party Partners by following the opt-out procedures contained in the e-mail or written communication sent by the applicable Third Party Partner.
4. COPPA Compliance: Senior Life of Florida does not collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. The content of our site might not be suitable for children under the age of 13, and which are not necessarily monitored. We encourage all parents and legal guardians to talk to their children under their care about online safety and monitor their children’s use of the Internet.
6. Comments: Senior Life of Florida allows Facebook comments on the site; however, Senior Life of Florida is not responsible for comments made by users on the site. Senior Life of Florida will try its best to moderate any lewd and inappropriate content made by users.
7. International Users: Senior Life of Florida is hosted in the United States. If you access Senior Life of Florida from any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from the United States law, please be advised that any information you provide on our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our site and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing and use.
Senior Life of Florida 7630 N. Wickham Rd., Ste 105, Viera, FL 32940. Phone: 321-242-1235
Last updated: July 31, 2012